EXPRESS GROOMING/OWNER STANDBY GROOMS
Bark Avenue is happy to arrange express grooming appointments where your pet is first in, first out however this is REQUIRED to be scheduled at the time of scheduling your pet’s grooming appointment.
We do offer Owner Stand-by appointments where owners are welcome to sit and watch your pet being groomed. This service is on a one-on-one basis and will be an additional charge of $35 in addition to your pet’s grooming charges.
Bark avenue pet salon & resort requires for the safety of our staff and the other pets in our care, pets to be up to date on vaccinations. We prefer them to be emailed before your 1st visit with us. If your appointment is on a weekend please ensure your veterinarian is open should we need to call and confirm your pets vaccinations to avoid a $35 cancellation fee.
We also accept titer testing if it is current within three years and must be emailed on letter head from your veterinarian. If your pet can no longer receive vaccinations we require a letter from your veterinarian stating that your pet is not able to be vaccinated due to medical reasons.
- Dog vaccinations required: rabies, dhpp. Bordatella(highly recommended)
- Cat vaccinations required: rabies, fvrcp
ARRIVAL AT BARK AVENUE PET SALON & RESORT
- We ask that you arrive a few minutes early to allow your dog to “Take care of business” before entering the facility.
- Please be conscientious of the groomer’s time and be on time for your appointment. If you are more then 20 minutes late for your appointment you will be asked to reschedule and a $35 cancellation will apply.
- All dogs must be leashed and remain leashed and under owners control while in the lobby. Cats must be in carriers for the safety of the cat while in our lobby.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES DURING GROOMING
- Flea removal: if you are aware of your pet that has a flea problem let us know when checking in so we may isolate it from our pets. There will be a $20 fee for flea shampoo.
- Dematting/matted: if your pet has mats that we can brush out we will be happy to do so at the rate of $1.00 a minute ($60/hour) on top of the grooming price. Some pets may have mats that have to be shaved due to the nature of the matting. There will be an additional fee starting at $15 on top of the grooming price due to the severity of the matting if you decide to have us shave the mats out.
- Handling: some pets will require extra time or extra hands due to old age, medical conditions, etc. To help stand your pet up, and/or aggressive behavior. This starts at $20 on up and is on a case by case basis. Bark avenue pet salon & resort has no problem accommodating any needs your pet may have.
SPA DAY/APPOINTMENT CANCELLATIONS/NO-SHOWS/LATE PICK UP
- 24 hour cancellation policy: if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please do so 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid the cancellation fee. If you cancel without just cause within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, or if you “No-show”, a $35 appointment cancellation fee will apply.
- Close of business late pick up fees: we respect your time and hope you respect ours. We hope you understand that like you, we have family and plans after we leave work. We charge $1/minute for every minute you are late past close of business. Bark Avenue Pet Salon & Resort closes at 6pm Monday-Friday
YOUR PET IS A SUPER STAR
We reserve the right to photograph/video your pet for use in promotional material for bark avenue pet salon & resort.